- The BENEKOV C 15 p boiler can be used for heating of objects with small heat losses, for example new houses, or houses with new heating insulation
- High effectivity using modular operation management enables achieving low fuel consumption
- Using EC fans and flat transmissions enables significant reduction of electricity costs. The average daily consumption of electricity during season is around 1 kWH
- As an option for the boiler we sell semi-automatic cleaning of exchanger that enables cleaning just by moving a lever outside of the boiler once a week
- High batch manufacturing ensures fast and non-problematic deliveries of spare parts and boiler consumables
- Modern design manufactured on top of the line CNC machines
- The boiler can be used only for heating of non-potable water in the summer
- The boiler utilizes a newly patent protected burner that enables fast disassembly and installation, which lowers maintenance costs
- The boiler is controlled by a modern Siemens control unit that is fully compatible with the RWS control unit that enables communication with and control of other heating circuits
The boiler needs to be serviced for about 10 minutes daily on the average. The fuel storage tank allows service free operation for 3 to 6 days.
If burning wood pellets ashes need to be removed approx. once per 14 days.
Similarly like with our other products, safe boiler operation is secured by an emergency thermostat that protects the heating system against overheating. A screw conveyor motor is protected against overload by thermostatic fuse. A safety fuse secures the boiler against burn through of fuel into the fuel storage tank during longer electricity outage.
Using parent regulation the boiler can be connected in a cascade or connected to other heating circuits. As a parent control we recommend the Siemens RWS unit.
The boiler can have optional additional equipment installed, like ash remover, suction fan, or pneumatic fuel conveyor.
Dimension and technical parameters of BENEKOV C 15 p boiler
Bad fuel quality can negatively and significantly influence performance and emission parameters of the boiler.
Pellets must satisfy at least one of the following directives or standards:
- Directive No. 14-2000 of Environment Ministry of CR
- DIN 517 31
- ÖNORM M 7135