- The BENEKOV R 25 boiler can be used for combined burning of wood pellets and energy grain
- Lump wood can be used as additional fuel that can be burned together with the pellets and energy grain
- The boiler contains an aftercooling loop as basic equipment.
- The boiler control unit allows continuous modulation of the boiler within the full output range of 6 to 24 kW. This way it is possible to reach high operation effectivity. Together with the lambda probe optimizes the burning process, which enables achieving very low emissions
- If automatic ignition is installed, the boiler can be set to automatically turn on and off, which is advantageous primarily with the combination of the boiler with accumulation tank
- A wide range of additional equipment can be added to the boiler (ash remover, automatic ignition, additive dispenser, suction fan, and pneumatic fuel conveyor)
- Semi-automatic cleaning of exchanger that allows cleaning of the exchanger just by moving a lever outside of the boiler once a week is a part of basic equipment
- The boiler can be used only for heating of non-potable water in the summer
- BENEKOV is one of two Czech companies that have their products certified according to the EN 303-5 standard for Burning of wood pellets and grain
- Time undemanding operation can be set during burning of wood pellets and also grain
- High batch manufacturing ensures fast and non-problematic deliveries of spare parts and boiler consumables
- Long period of selling of this product on the Czech market enabled creation of dependable service network on the whole territory of the Czech Republic
- Modern design manufactured on top of the line CNC machines.
During burning of quality wood pellets without bark content the boiler needs to be services approx. once in 5 days. During burning of grain the boiler needs to be serviced approx. 15 minutes daily.
During burning of wood pellets ash needs to be removed approx. once per 3 to 5 weeks and the fuel storage tank needs to be filled approx. once every 2 to 4 days.
During burning of energy grain ash needs to be removed approx. once per 1 to 2 days (ash from oats is removed more often) and the fuel storage tank must be filled once every 2 to 4 days.
If pellets with bark content are burned then the burner needs to be cleaned regularly, approx. once a month. The cleaning takes about 20 minutes.
If wood pellets are burned, their consumption per heating season is between 6 to 7 tons.
If energy grain is burned, its consumption per heating season is between 7 to 8 tons.
Similarly like with our other products, safe boiler operation is secured by an emergency thermostat that protects the heating system against overheating. A screw conveyor motor is protected against overload by thermostatic fuse. A safety fuse secures the boiler against burn through of fuel into the fuel storage tank during longer electricity outage.
The feeding mechanism and fuel storage tank are divided by a rotary valve that prevents back burn through to the fuel storage tank.
The boiler can be connected to a cascade using a parent control.
Additional equipment can be added to the boiler, like ash remover, automatic ignition, additive dispenser, suction fan, and pneumatic fuel conveyor.
Bad fuel quality can negatively and significantly influence performance and emission parameters of the boiler.
Pellets must satisfy at least one of the following directives or standards:
- Directive No. 14-2000 of Environment Ministry of CR
- DIN 517 31
- ÖNORM M 7135