Homepage > Boilers 100 kW - 1 MW
BOILERS 100 kW - 1 MW
AN INVESTMENT THAT SAVES DOZENS OF EURO PER YEAR
To heat industrial buildings by gas, electricity or heating oil is very expensive. BENEKOV offers the possibility of investment to save money through cascades of coal, pellets or wood chip boilers. Such an investment can bring the investor savings up to tens thousands of Euro per year.
The smallest cascades are formed by the combination of 2 boilers with the performance of 50 kW - boiler room 100 kW.
The biggest cascades are formed by the combination of 4 boilers with the performance of 250 kW - boiler room 1 MW.
Experience with cascades prove that with the transition from burning gas (atmospheric boilers) to cascade of coal boilers run in automatic mode, you can save up to 60% of costs on fuel.
Buildings that were heated by electricity or utility water was heated by electricity (hotels, guestrooms etc.) can save up to 75% of costs on fuel by changing from the initial heating to automatic mode with the use of coal.
The usual payback period for these sources ranges from 2 to 5 years, according to the type of the original source and selection of the new fuel.
GENERAL ADVANTAGES OF CASCADE BOILERS
- The performance range of the boiler room
The popular combination of 2 boilers C57, installed in many schools and smaller firms enables the use of both the boilers during the heating season. During the off-season, only 1 is used for heating utility water. The adjustable outpu of such a designed cascade is 15 - 100 kW.
- Safety in case of failure of 1 source.
During the operation of the boiler room there can be various disrepairs, for instance as a result of overvoltage which can damage some of the sources of heating. Cascades reduce the risk so that the second undamaged source can continue creating heat until the time necessary service is carried out.
- Combination of used fuels
In a case of need, two different sources can use different fuels. One boiler can be used to burn coal and the other one for burning pellets. It is technically more complicated to mix fuels in one source and requires more difficult maintenance, time to adjust the burner, adjustment etc.
- Prolonging the lifetime of boilers
Cascades, controlled by the Siemens control unit, enable regular load rotation among the boilers in cascade so that they are worn out evenly. Electronically controlled load of sources prolongs their lifetime.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF CASCADE BOILER ROOMS BENEKOV
- To control cascades well it is necessary to use the models of boilers that are equipped by the control unit Siemens Climatix 2
- Control unit Siemens Climatix 2 was developed specially to control cascades of 2 to 4 boilers.
- Cascades Benekov can be controlled by remote access through the Internet. It greatly reduces the duration of service and enables quick optimization of the set values.
- Siemens units are equipped with equithermal regulation and work on the principles of modulation of burning. Those 2 control elements reduce the costs on fuel especially in the transitional period (spring, fall) up to 15%.
- Each Siemens unit controls 2 mixed hydraulic circles. The smallest cascade of 2 boilers enables the control of 4 heating circuits the equithermal way.
- Benekov uses the most sophisticated way of controlling equithermal regulation - by the room units Siemens. They can precisely regulate the input and output of water in individual heating circuits when controlling the heating system.
- You can equip the Benekov boilers with individually designed fuel conveyors enabling a significant reduction in time consuming operation.
- The BENEKOV boilers C, R and S series meet the conditions to be included in a group of so-called "low-emission" combustion sources. Model C250 has the lowest emmisions of dust compared with all other coal boilers produced in EU. Ell BENEKOV boilers fulfill the most strict european standard for emmisions and efficiency of boilers, so called "Ekodesign"
- Benekov has developed recommended schemes of installation of cascade controls that use mostly hydraulic components Siemens. The installation based on the schemes ensures quality and economical operation of the whole heating system.
- The Benekov boilers C series are characterized by the lowest electricity consumption of all the products in that market segment.