BENEKOV C 250
An industrial boiler for coal and wood pellets with almost zero emissions of dust. Suitable for heating of industrial production halls and objects of civil amenities with thermal loss up to 250 kW.
|Fuel container capacity||1000 l|
|Class of boiler||5th Class|
|Energy performance class|
|Electric input||430 W|
|Dimensions||2586 x 3710 x 2215 mm (Width x depth x height)|
- The boiler BENEKOV C 250 demonstrates seasonal dust emissions of mere 3 mg/m3 in coal combustion (the Ekodesign standard requires 40 mg/m3).
- The boiler utilizes one universal burner which can burn both brown coal and wood pellets.
- The thickness of the metal plate of the combustion chamber walls is 8 mm.
- The control unit Siemens is capable of controlling two independent heater power circuits and allows for distant online control.
- Boiler draught is regulated by an outlet fan according to a pre-set parameter of underpressure in the combustion chamber.
- The boiler consumes for its operation 130 - 430 W of electric energy, including all secondary devices.
- BENEKOV C 250 may be delivered also in a form of a mobile boiler-room, which is connected to the interchanger inside a building through an external energy channel.
- Average repayment time of the entire investment (in case of transfer from gas) is three years, calculated in current prices.
Recommended connecting diagrams can be downloaded from our web pages.Inquire about a boiler
|Fuel container capacity||dm3||1000|
|Boiler dimensions: width x depth x height||mm||2586x3710x2215|
|Size of the fuel container filling gap||mm||997x1350|
|Class of boiler acc. ČSN EN 303-5||5|
|Working water ovepressure||bar (kPa)||2 (200)|
|Tested water overpressure||bar (kPa)||4,0 (400)|
|Recommended working temperature of heating water||°C||65 - 80|
|Lowest temperature of incoming water||°C||60|
|Hydraulic loss of boiler|
|Noise level||dB||50 ± 3|
|Chimney draught||mbar||0,20 – 0,30|
|- heating water||Js||G 3”|
|- return water||Js||G 3”|
|Connecting voltage||400V / 16A / ~ 50 Hz, TN-S|
|Maximal electric input||W||1409|
|Electric protection||IP 20|