BENEKOV C 37
Hot-water boiler BENEKOV C37 is designed for heating of large houses, smaller shops, guest houses, office buildings and other objects whose demand for heating capacity does not exceed 35 kW.
|Fuel container capacity||440 l|
|Class of boiler||4. Třída|
|Energy performance class||A +|
|Electric input||50 W|
|Dimensions||1325 x 1204 x 1610 mm (Width x depth x height)|
- Hot-water boiler BENEKOV C37 is designed for heating of large houses, smaller shops, guest houses, office buildings and other objects whose demand for heating capacity does not exceed 35 kW.
- An ideal model for ENERGY-SAVING BOILER-ROOMS BENEKOV.
- In the base package, this automated boiler for solid fuel is equipped with a control unit with modulation of output and equitherm regulation. These can save up to 15 % of costs of fuel, especially during the transitional periods of spring and autumn.
- Certified fuel types are brown coal nut 2 and wood pellets. In both fuel types, the automated boiler achieves, thanks to the output modulation, excellent effectiveness above 90 % in the entire output scope.
- 3-draught construction of the vertical interchanger guarantees high effectiveness and it is sufficient to clean the heating unit once in 4 up to 6 weeks.
- In the version PREMIUM, the base package does not include the design door of the boiler drum. The version EXCLUSIVE includes the design cover door of the boiler drum and, at the same time, enables remote access to the boiler through the Internet.
- The control unit allows for controlling two heater power circuits.
- Automated boilers of this line can be additionally, on request and with an extra charge, equipped with a wide portfolio of auxiliary devices, such as: fly-ash-handling device, automated cleaning of interchanger, back-up power supplies, chimney shutter, etc.
- We recommend, in order to provide prime-quality solution of the entire heating system, to utilize, during the installation of the boiler, the recommended hydraulic components, which are stated in a list of Technical base materials for Benekov boiler installations.
- In case that the installation is executed according to the document Technical base materials for Benekov boiler installations and hydraulic components defined by the producer are applied, an extended warranty of 5 years is granted.
- Application of fixtures directly from the producer during installation bring about the highest guarantee of reliability of applied fixtures.
- For optimal operation of the boiler, the producer recommends application of brand fuel Ridepal by the company Ridera, which is available throughout the entire Czech Republic. When burning wood pellets, the producer recommends to use wood pellets by the network BIOMAC, also available throughout the entire Czech Republic.
The boiler needs to be operated for 10 minutes a day, on average. The fuel reservoir facilitates unmanned operation for a period of usually 3 up to 7 days.
The ash needs to be emptied once in 3 up to 7 days in case of burning coal fuel and once in 3 up to 5 weeks in case of burning wood pellets. Intensity of emptying the ash tray depends of the quality of the fuel applied and boiler setting.
Similarly to other products of ours, safety operation of the boiler is guaranteed by an emergency thermoregulator, which serves to protect the heating system against overheating. The engine of the snail feed device is equipped with a thermal safety fuse to avoid overloading. Safety thermal fuse safeguards the boiler against fire penetration of the fuel into the fuel reservoir in case of a longer electric power cut.Inquire about a boiler
Recommended connecting diagrams can be downloaded from our web pages.Inquire about a boiler
|Heat transfer surface||m2||3,87|
|Fuel container capacity||dm3||440|
|Boiler dimensions: width x depth x height||mm||1325x1204x1610|
|Size of the fuel container filling gap||mm||600x340|
|Class of boiler acc. ČSN EN 303-5||4|
|Working water ovepressure||bar (kPa)||2 (200)|
|Tested water overpressure||bar (kPa)||4,0 (400)|
|Recommended working temperature of heating water||°C||65 - 80|
|Lowest temperature of incoming water||°C||60|
|Hydraulic loss of boiler|
|∆ T = 10 K||mbar||12|
|∆ T = 20 K||mbar||3|
|Noise level||dB||54,7 ± 3,2|
|Chimney draught||mbar||0,10 – 0,12|
|- heating water||Js||G 6/4”|
|- return water||Js||G 6/4”|
|Connecting voltage||1 PEN 230V / 16A / ~ 50 Hz|
|Maximal electric input||W||153|
|Electric protection||IP 20|