BENEKOV C 57
Hot-water boiler BENEKOV C57 is designed for heating of medium-sized objects – shops, schools, guest houses, semi-detached houses, office buildings, plants and other objects whose demand for heating capacity does not exceed 49 kW.
|Fuel container capacity||530 l|
|Class of boiler||4. Třída|
|Energy performance class||A +|
|Electric input||70 W|
|Dimensions||1599 x 1238 x 1610 mm (Width x depth x height)|
- Hot-water boiler BENEKOV C57 is designed for heating of medium-sized objects – shops, schools, guest houses, semi-detached houses, office buildings, plants and other objects whose demand for heating capacity does not exceed 49 kW.
- Mechanical feeding of fuel from an in-built feeder to the combustion chamber
- Operation and maintenance is simple and not time-consuming.
- Low operating costs
- Very low emission load for the environment corresponding with 4th class according to the standard ČSN EN 303-5:2013
- The boilers comply with the EKODESIGN requirements
- 3-draught construction of the interchanger guarantees high effectiveness.
- Modern design. In the version PREMIUM, the base package does not include design door of the boiler drum.
- Possibility of the selection between control units Siemens Climatix 2 and Siemens Climatix Premium.
- The control unit Siemens Climatix 2 allows for controlling two heater power circuits, it has equitherm regulation in the base package and provides for controlling the boiler by means of a remote access through the Internet. This control unit counts among the top devices in the entire Europe.
- Boilers of this line can be additionally, on request and with an extra charge, equipped with a wide portfolio of auxiliary devices, such as: fly-ash-handling device, automated cleaning of interchanger, back-up power supplies, chimney shutter, lambda probe, etc.
- We recommend, in order to provide prime-quality solution of the entire heating system, to utilize, during the installation of the boiler, the recommended hydraulic components, which are stated in a list of Technical base materials for Benekov boiler installations.
The boiler needs to be operated for 15 minutes a day, on average. The fuel reservoir facilitates unmanned operation for a period of 1 up to 3 days, according to the intensity of the operation, quality of the fuel applied, etc.
In spring and autumn, it is possible to feed the boiler only once in 3 up to 6 days, depending on the requested temperature of the objects and other factors.
It is necessary to empty the ash tray usually once in 1 up to 4 days.
Similarly to other products of ours, safety operation of the boiler is guaranteed by an emergency thermoregulator, which serves to protect the heating system against overheating. The engine of the snail feed device is equipped with a thermal safety fuse to avoid overloading. Safety thermal fuse safeguards the boiler against fire penetration of the fuel into the fuel reservoir in case of a longer electric power cut.Inquire about a boiler
Recommended connecting diagrams can be downloaded from our web pages.Inquire about a boiler
|Heat transfer surface||m2||5,64|
|Fuel container capacity||dm3||530|
|Boiler dimensions: width x depth x height||mm||1599x1238x1610|
|Size of the fuel container filling gap||mm||700x417|
|Class of boiler acc. ČSN EN 303-5||4|
|Working water ovepressure||bar (kPa)||2 (200)|
|Tested water overpressure||bar (kPa)||4,0 (400)|
|Recommended working temperature of heating water||°C||65 - 80|
|Lowest temperature of incoming water||°C||60|
|Hydraulic loss of boiler|
|∆ T = 10 K||mbar||8|
|∆ T = 20 K||mbar||2|
|Noise level||dB||54,7 ± 3,2|
|Chimney draught||mbar||0,12 – 0,14|
|- heating water||Js||G 6/4”|
|- return water||Js||G 6/4”|
|Connecting voltage||1 PEN 230V / 16A / ~ 50 Hz|
|Maximal electric input||W||153|
|Electric protection||IP 20|